Kowin loves opening and shutting our bedroom door. And I love getting down to his level, knocking on the door(when it's shut) and say "knock, knock... Kowin can you open the door for mommy" Then I hear a little giggle and it takes a second, but he opens the door every time with the biggest smile. After we say hi to each other for the tenth time, he shuts the door again, I say "bye" and he sits there waiting for me to knock again. I love it!
This is a new thing. Kowin always plays with this stool, and finally realized he could climb over the railing and be surrounded by it. He thought this was really cool. It's so fun seeing kids experience new things.



1 comments:
Thats really cute. I love Kowin. I want to say "can I keep him?" But that makes him sound like a dog I found on the street.
Post a Comment